Not really, but I'll give you a few glimpses...
My Team :D
Preparing food to give out in the slums
Hand-washing our clothes
Meeting adorable children
Playing games
Evangelizing in parks
Speaking in youth groups
Doing skits in churches
Leading in worship in a training center for the disabled
Leading Bible studies
Speaking and evangelizing on college campuses
Playing more games
Doing more skits
Meeting more adorable children
Preaching in high school classrooms
Eating things like this
And really doing it all to lead people in the Philippines to the God of the Bible.
Words really won't suffice to tell all that God did in my own life and the lives of everyone we encountered in the Philippines, and neither can pictures hope to do so, but I hope that this gives you some idea of the incredible experience that I was blessed to have this past summer.
I'll post again soon about where God has led me now :)





No comments:
Post a Comment