Basically these are all of the things I've seen over the last couple of days that I found cute.
This weekend, a few of my friends and I went to Esther's house. Her dad is a pastor of a church south of Taipei. They had a special event on Saturday night, so we went and helped out. There were a bunch of people there who had never heard the gospel before. It was great! There was a huge barbecue and karaoke and cute children and lots of Jesus.
ALSO, there is a DTS who just arrived here earlier this week. They had their lecture phase in Florida and they just started their outreach. They will be here for 3 weeks and then they will go to China for a month and a half. We got to see them do some skits and hear some of their testimonies this morning in church. It was so cool to think that I'll be doing that same thing in just a couple of months in the Philippines!
No comments:
Post a Comment